Saturday 16 February 2013

Cards Made By Me...

I have decided that I am going to start sharing some of my work... EEEK

Please be aware I am the worst critic.. I am one of these people that will find a fault in everything I do, or not be completely happy or confident in my creations..

So here is a recent Card made for my Niece's 4th Birthday -  It did have the little Draws on the bottom of the card, which where ment to hide some of her present, however once completed I thought it looked too Bulky, so the draws where removed. ( I didnt take another photo of the finished card with out the drawers)



Stamp Used: Sweet Princess Tilda By Magnolia Stamps.
Copic's, Stampin' Up Cardstock and Ribbon, 
Star Buttons where from Thailand - I can not remember the name they where from a little craft stand.



No comments:

Post a Comment